The SHS self-drilling hollow bar system developed by ANP-SYSTEMS is an extremely efficient self-drilling support that ensures simple, faster and safe installation.
SHS application spectrum: for all ANP products
- Nationally approved system with internal and external monitoring
- Rapid construction progress by drilling, moving and injecting the nail in one operation
- Self-drilling system can also be installed in non-stable floors with a lightweight device
- Thus only minimal disturbance of the subsoil and small space requirement when moving
- Good adaptation to transport and installation conditions by delivery in sections with socket joints
- A large selection of drill bits allows use in a wide variety of soils
- Easy length adaptation on site, e.g. in varying geological conditions, by using sections with socket joints
- Excellent bond between SHS rod and cement mortar due to construction site-compatible thread ribs
- Good adaptation to the required loads through a wide range of diameters and cross-sections
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.