Strand anchors consist of three main components: the anchor head, a steel tendon - divided into the bond section and free length - and the grout body.
The steel tendon is constructed from a number of 7-wire prestressing strands.
- Nationally approved system with internal and external quality control
- Can be closely matched to the required loads by selecting the number of strands, strand cross-section and steel grade
- Longer anchor lengths can be produced without joints
- Relatively low dead weight and small diameter
- Easy installation thanks to high anchor flexibility
- Efficient transport due to low space requirement for transport and storage (anchors are supplied coiled up)
- Temporary anchors (service life up to 2 years)
- Temporary anchors for extended short-term use (service life 2-7 years)
- Temporary anchors with removable free length
Permanent anchors (service life up to 100 years)
in the steel grades (see tables for loads)
- ST 1570/1770 0.60" (140 mm²)
- ST 1570/1770 0.62" (150 mm²)
- ST 1670/1860 0.60" (140 mm²)
- ST 1670/1860 0.62" (150 mm²)
For inquiries and individual advice we are at your disposal.